18 October 2011

My Anguish and Gratitude to the Sea

To Aphrodite: Don't weep on losing Poseidon. Zeus might be waiting somewhere.


You came into my life unexpectedly
Though in doubt, I helped you see
That a woman with standard like me
Gave a chance to a man like thee.

My heart, my trust I gave it to you.
Yet instead of rainbows, you painted me blue.
From no where you believed on words 
Not even the dead could confirm.

You're a coward.
You're never a reward.
You're a woman underneath.
You're a child easily deceived.

I wish to curse you. 
Feel my pain and my anguish
Until you ran out of breath
Carrying my wrath.

But I never did.
I just wish you can find
A piece of your little nutshell in the ocean
Your balls and your guts so, you could be a man.

You broke my heart, I know.
But I'm thankful for saving me
From sorrow
And from drowning to the sea.

I once was happy
And will always be.

No comments:

Post a Comment