29 November 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Day!


While preparing for the Sunday service I was humming the song I Thank Thee Dear Father. I realized that amidst the tribulations, there are so many things to be grateful for.


 I thank thee, dear Father in heaven above,
For thy goodness and mercy, thy kindness and love.
I thank thee for home, friends, and parents so dear,
And for ev’ry blessing that I enjoy here.


 Help me to be good, kind, and gentle today,
And mind what my father and mother shall say.
In the dear name of Jesus, so loving and mild,
I ask thee to bless me and keep me thy child.

Like the song, I am thankful for:

1. A loving husband who understands my weaknesses;
2. A sweet son who always cheers up my day;
3. The ever reliable skype  connecting me with my hilarious sisters, parents, and  cousins  on the other side of the world;
4.True friends who help me in times of troubles and celebrate  with me during my successes;
5. My wonderful job which I become an instrument in molding the child's holistic growth; and,
6. For every little things that make me smile each day. I thank thee Lord for all thy bounty.


Happy Thanksgiving Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment