03 March 2012

Let's March this March

graduand is simply a student who has passed all the examinations required for a particular degree (or diploma) and has qualified to graduate. The student becomes a graduate when he or she receives the degree or scroll during the graduation ceremony (or convocation, if you like).
*http://jchew01-cestlavie.blogspot.com/2010/09/graduand-and-graduate.html
  http://superuoa.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2572/~/the-difference-between-graduands-and-graduates



When I graduated in the University, I didn't own anything on the stuffs I wore (except for my undies of course). My dress was from a good friend ate Ella, shoes from my cousin Mitch, earrings and pouch bag were  from my sister. I couldn't even afford to have a graduation portrait. But financial crisis has never become my hindrance. I marched with my head up as I received my scroll. I've told this stories to my former college students many times. And I will tell this over and over again, for there is always someone out there who perseveres to march in March. 

No comments:

Post a Comment