05 March 2012

Looking Through Windows


We should be careful about judging others, as we may be looking through our own “unclean windows.”-LDS


Last Saturday night, my sister Kristine Marie invited us to go to church. Sadly, with all the snoring and turning here and there, I woke up late (although this is not a good excuse ) so I spent  quality time with my son and my husband instead.Later this morning, I read a wonderful message from my sister's blog about Sunday worship and how this made her day more peaceful. Now, while my eyes glued on the monitor encoding grades (and checking my fb once in awhile), I read a wonderful message from my cousin. I suddenly stopped and made a self-reflection. I realized that no matter how busy we may be, His important message will come to us in so many ways. 

Note to myself: Saturday is a special day. It's a day we get ready for Sunday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment