13 May 2012

Priceless Inheritance


These two mothers, though lack of richness in the world, are the most important women in my life. They have given me the most expensive wealth that no one can ever rob it from me.

To you Mother Earth and  Inang Bayan, thank you for instilling me what womanhood is all about. That motherhood is not only about bringing new life to the world but rearing him/her as an individual with value, self worth, and self respect.

I and for sure my sisters, brothers, and cousins are glad for constantly reminding us what self-respect really means. Thank you for teaching us not to settle for less but rather keep our values high that only the right man can reach. These has made me whole and fulfilled as a mother.


I will share this priceless inheritance to my son as soon as he understands everything. So he too will choose a woman with dignity and will love her, the way I love him.

Happy Mother's Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment