06 February 2013

Thairone's Turning Two


Time flies so fast. The once fragile and quiet little boy has now become a mature and talkative person. He is a joy in our hearts. I delight the day he was born. I delight in the evening reading books with him and have some night talks. I delight waking up in the wee hours checking his diapers and preparing his milk.  I delight having him everyday of our lives. While some see parenting as a responsibility,  I see it as an opportunity. Babies will only be babies once, and so is being a kid, a "child," and a teen. And I am grateful for the opportunity to have worked and lived here in a foreign land with my family and to give Dylan's necessities, the love and parenting he deserves. I am forever grateful for the opportunity to see him grow and watch his little and great accomplishments.

There's no dull moment with Dylan. In fact, every minute is a climax. We hear him sing children songs first, then count numbers in his abacus, and ride his little car after.  He grows so fast and he  imitates so quickly. From uttering our meal and evening prayer to pointing his fingers every time dad tells him to pick up his clutters. He follows what ever I and daddy do specially on things he finds interesting to do. We are watched and followed and the responsibility to be one that is imitated is heavy and challenging.


He's turning two and no one can stop him from growing and learning. Sooner or later I'll gonna have a big boy and I'll take every chance to kiss and hug him. He's turning two and here's a toast to all those who have made my son's days happy and the upcoming days, weeks, months, and years even happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment